A very Merry Christmas from Artemis Equestrian!
How on earth is it the middle of December?! The year has flown by and as we write this, we’re in the middle of a cold snap, our Instagram feed is full of snowy scenes and the Christmas rush is most definitely on. We’re working as hard as Santa’s Elves here at Artemis Equestrian this week dispatching orders and trying to help our customers get everything they need in time for the big day. It’s been an amazing year, with our director Jo buying Artemis waaaay back on the 7th of January. Since then, it’s been a whirlwind of activity to make Artemis the go-to brand for high quality, long lasting and stylish equestrian clothing.
We love taking a few minutes at this time of year to reflect on our successes from the past year and remind ourselves of the result of all the hard work. It’s such a nice way to give yourself a pat on the back and find lots of helpful motivation for the next twelve months! Here’s our top five wins for 2022:
- New website – one of the very first tasks on our list when we took over here at Artemis Equestrian was to get a shiny new website pulled together. We know that when you’re online shopping you want to be able to find what you’re looking for easily and then see images, information and prices with just a click. We’re over the moon with the result
- Sponsored riders – we went on the hunt to find sponsored riders who represented everything we love about equestrianism. Grit, determination, a fantastic rapport with their horses and a great social media presence. We will keep you in the loop with their progress when the 2023 season rolls around… And will be looking for more brand ambassadors early next year!
- Klarna – we know that sometimes the time when you need a new bridle for your horse doesn’t quite align with your current bank balance! That’s why we were so pleased to be able to offer Klarna’s buy now, pay later options to our customers. It’s already been a popular choice with people loving the freedom it gives them.
- More amazing brands – this year we’ve welcomed Mountain Horse footwear, Elevator Equestrian’s anatomical bridles and EquiAmi with their patented lunge aid to our list of brands. We are always on the lookout for new and established equestrian brands to add to our website, so do drop us a line if you’re interested in being stocked on our website.
- Our amazing customers! Yes, this is a little bit cheesy, but we wanted to highlight the fact that we’re lucky to have the very best customers and followers out there. Every interaction on social media, recommendation and comment at a show goes a long way to helping people learn about what we do. So, thank you very much for your support this year!
Our Christmas opening hours
Here’s a quick reminder of when the Artemis Equestrian office will be open this festive season, so you know when you can get hold of us. Our office will close at the end of the day on Thursday the 22nd of December and reopens on Wednesday the 4th of January. Our emails, telephone and social media accounts won’t be monitored during that time, and we will respond to all messages when the office reopens. Thank you for your understanding.
We’ll finish our last blog for 2022 by wishing you a very happy Christmas, whatever your plans are – lots of horsey time, lots of family time, chocolate for breakfast or turkey every single day for a week!