You didn't think the perfect bit existed?
Then you haven't met OSCAR
In Sweden we have the word "lagom".
It's a word that describes the perfect amount. "Not too much, not to little" Oscar has that lagom much of flexibility. Lagom size of the centrepiece, a thinner lozenge. Max is a durable and lightweight double jointed titanium bit. The middle piece has a 30mm lozenge, which is designed to take some of the pressure off the tongue and places it on the bars encouraging the horse to come up with his head. The double joints remove the nutcracker action, as the bit stays in a curved shape, following the contours of the horse's mouth. Titanium has several advantages:Click here for Fager's Dressage legal checklist
- Antibacterial and Biocompatible material
- Superior strength and extremely lightweight in the mouth
- Increases saliva, warm to the touch and encourages acceptance
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- SIZE GUIDE
LENGTH / THICKNESS
- 105MM / 4¼" - 12MM
- 115MM / 4½" - 12MM
- 125MM / 5" - 14MM
- 135MM / 5¼" - 14MM