The Stierna Nova Rain Coat protects you from rain and wind while also releasing excess heat and moisture from the body.
A fully water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed keeps you dry and comfortable even during the wettest days. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions, leaving you and your horse free to perform at your very best.
In conclusion, here are some of the coat’s features:
- 2-layer EquTex™ unique waterproof, breathable fabric calf-length coat
- Fully Water and windproof and breathable, and fully taped seams
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment – so water droplates stay on the outside of the fabric and cant soak in
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective tapes
- Reflective logo prints and piping at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility and with the rider in mind
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two large YKK-zippered chest pockets
- Plus two large YKK-zippered hand bellow pockets
- Two YKK-zippered slits at back with reflective tape
- Inside elastic leg straps
The Nova Rain Coat is made from EquTex™ stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness of 20 000 mm and breathability of 20 000 g/mm2/24h.
The shell fabric also has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.