The Stierna Sirius Winter Jacket protects you against snow, rain and wind while releasing excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
Water and windproof yet breathable, with all seams tape-sealed this jacket is perfect for winter weather. Along with it’s lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day.
Designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in and out of the saddle with pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort. Made with 360° visibility for safety with reflective logo prints and 3M™ Scotchlite™ tape pipings at the front and sleeves.
The Stierna Sirius Winter Jacket features a fit high collar with chin guard for comfort, a detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and a hood that is fastened with snap buttons for safety. The two-way YKK-front zipper, storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind two YKK-zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket, inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for earphones, two slits at back with snap buttons, asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding, adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit EquTex™, stretch two-layer re-cycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane.
- – Waterproof and windproof Thinsulate insulated jacket
- – Two-layer EquTex stretch fabric with waterproof membrane
- – Waterproofness 20,000mm breathability 20000g/mm2
- – Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- – Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- – Reflective logo and tape front and sleeves
- – Two-way front zipper
- – Two YKK-zipped hand pockets and a chest pocket
- – Two slits at the back with snap buttons
- – Stierna branding
Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment.
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please do get in touch.