The Stierna Storm Rain Jacket protects you against rain and wind while releasing excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. This fabulous water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day.
It’s your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best, whether you’re heading out for a hack or in a training session.
Above all, you know you’ll be dry and warm when wearing this jacket, so what’s not to love.
In conclusion here are some of the features of this jacket:
- 2-layer EquTex™ stretch coat
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Plus asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Large chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
- Reflective prints at front, sleeve and back neck
The Storm Rain Jacket is made of EquTex™, which is a 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness is 20 000 mm and breathability is 20 000 g/mm2/24h and he shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
If you have any questions or would like more information on this beautiful rain jacket, please get in touch on our contact page here.