GET WINTER READY WITH STIERNA -
The Winter Must-Have guaranteed to keep you warm, completely dry and super comfortable no matter what the weather throws at you!
The Famous Stierna Stella Winter coat !
Full protection against the elements no matter how cold, wet and windy it gets out there!
Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
Now upgraded for Winter 2021 to an unrivalled 20,000/20,000 proven waterproof/breathability rating
A fully water and windproof yet highly breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight, environmentally friendly down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
Click to view a video review of the Stella Long Coat with Emma Hobday
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with Velcro adjustment and inside Lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Lining with stretch panels for full movability
- Two zippered slits at back with panels in reflective fabric
- Inside elastic leg straps
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.