GET WINTER READY WITH STIERNA
The Winter Must-Have guaranteed to keep you warm, completely dry and super comfortable no matter what the weather throws at you!
The Stierna Stella Winter jacket is lightweight but warm, fully breathable and supremely waterproof and windproof.
Now upgraded for Winter 2021 to an unrivalled 20,000/20,000 proven waterproof/breathability rating
The Stella collection is designed to protect you against snow, rain and wind while releasing excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
Fully water and windproof yet breathable garments with fully taped, sealed seams and super lightweight environmentally friendly, down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest days. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- 2-layer EquTex™ stretch jacket padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
- 360° visibility for safety with reflective logo prints and 3M™ Scotchlite™ tape piping at front and sleeves
- Uniquely designed for riders - Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility with no "pull" across the shoulders when riding
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit
- High collar with chinguard for comfort
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
- 2-way YKK-front zipper
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
- Two slits at back with snap buttons
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
Padding; Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.